VICE Media is seeking an experienced digital project manager to join our Brooklyn, NY team on a full time basis. You'll be responsible for developing and marketing commercial products that bring branded experiences to life, as well as managing the distribution of media products and processes globally. Working closely with the Director of Digital Products, this role will work across VICE digital advertising platforms to support the development and iteration of B2B offerings across VICE and partner websites, apps, and OTT offerings. Liaising with design, media and creative teams, this position works on a wide array of display, video and native channels driving advertising, creativity and innovation for VICE.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Management of commercial ad products including, but not limited to: instream/outstream video, display-based rich media, interactive microsites and social products
- Identify product innovation opportunities aligned with market needs, and work alongside/liaise with product managers on engineering and tech teams to develop solutions
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans through the management of budgets, timelines, and resources
- Work with creative and strategy teams to respond to client briefs with bespoke ad products for campaigns
- Help define value for VICE through the management of vendor relationships to deliver against core client needs and goals of the organization
- Maintain global consistency of product usage through ownership of ad product comms, training and ongoing dialogue with local VICE offices
- Support and maintain a suite of premium product marketing materials and sales collateral
THE VALUE YOU’LL ADD
- Product development/management through experienced and dedicated ownership
- Faster turnaround times due to focussed management of process to ensure deadlines are met
- Clearer ownership for supporting digital teams, generating greater confidence in media products
- Additional technical support across media and content campaigns
- Improved quality of service through close alignment with international resources
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years experience working on advertising technology products at a digital media company
- Fluent technical understanding of ad tech and industry trends
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong design and writing skills to articulate and sell new media solutions through marketing materials
- Self starter, detailed oriented and ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, quickly process information, and maintain confidential information
- Solid track record of successfully developing projects from start to finish
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with project management tools and software
- Prior interactive/digital/media agency experience
- HTML/CSS/JS, or willingness to learn
- Ceros, Celtra or similar ad building platforms
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.