VICE Media is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to help build and manage its VICE University. The Talent & Learning team is responsible for developing VICE employees through on-boarding, trainings & professional development initiatives. This role will be responsible for developing Learning & Development strategy for employees and owning all content that falls under VICE University.
- Build and own strategy for VICE University and VICE’s global learning content.
- Facilitate classroom and online learning experiences for employees to support career development and growth at VICE.
- Support VICE people managers grow as impactful leaders through trainings and targeted development programs.
- Provide thought leadership around the implementation of VICE’s learning management system.
- Partner with VICE leadership and the greater HR team to develop a foundational competency framework that can be tied to learning content.
- Provide guidance and help facilitate VICE’s mentorship program.
- 4-6 years designing engaging, creative, and impactful in-person and online training to improve individual and organizational performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Instructional Design experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in I/O Psychology, Communications
- Prior experience supporting the learning & development needs within the media industry a plus
- Experience in utilizing Learning Management Systems to embed both learning and expected behaviors across an organization
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.