Virtue Worldwide is VICE's in-house strategy and creative services agency. At Virtue, you will be collaborating with the biggest brands, the brightest creative minds and the most inspirational thought leaders.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Recruiter to join the team. As a member of the larger HR group at Virtue Worldwide, we are a collaborative, fast paced and innovative environment. We are seeking a talent acquisition professional who will embody these attributes to help support and grow these businesses.
You will be challenged in attracting candidates for all levels, and all departments. As an ambassador of these agencies, you will ensure all candidates have a world-class experience with us. Stories will be shared between you and your candidates. They will want to know about you, about the businesses you support, and why we are an incredible place to work. In turn, you will uncover what makes up their DNA in terms of capability, motivation, and passion. You will navigate candidates throughout the stages of the selection process. Full life-cycle recruiting excites, motivates, and propels you to manage your own clients needs to build the company.
- Works closely with hiring managers & department heads to develop and oversee recruiting strategy for open positions, particularly mid-senior level roles
- Manages full life-cycle recruiting from opening of a new job to offer negotiations
- Maintains a pulse on the industry and the top talent to be sourced, has developed a wide network of connections
- Manage the sourcing & qualification of talent in the marketplace for experienced level hires
- Develops robust pipelines of candidates by forming talent communities within our and managing communications within them
- Utilizes advanced recruitment sourcing techniques to tap into talent pools
- Leverages the use of all direct recruitment channels, including internal and external job resources and all potential candidate touch points such as social media, employee referral programs, blog, contact lists, lead generation sources, alumni networks, professional associations, conferences and events
- Phone screens and qualifies potential candidates based on the goals and needs of the business and departments
- Represents the talent acquisition team positively and strategically in relationships and communication with candidates, HR partners and other talent acquisition team members within the organization
- Understands the ‘client’ and their needs to the fullest extent within recruiting
- Up to 7 yrs experience within full life-cycle recruiting
- Ability to negotiate offers, identify top talent, and enforce a recruiting process from start to finish
- Understands the industry the company is competing within, and where to find talent
- Ability to build rapport with Hiring Managers and develop relationship as trusted recruitment advisor
- Understanding of legal compliance and related HR laws as it pertains to hiring
- Capable of managing expectations and building relationships across all levels within the company - from entry level to C-suite and executive
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.