VICE’s recruitment team is looking for a smart, tech/social media-savvy, Recruitment Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will grow within the Recruitment function and will be the administrative lead for extensive complex scheduling for a high-volume recruitment function that supports multiple divisions.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about the world of recruitment. This person will help drive the success of the team by providing superior administrative, recruitment and project based support.
- Calendar management, including scheduling interviews and team meetings
- Draft and post job descriptions on all relevant platforms; Conduct career site audits
- Process offer letters
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS - Greenhouse/HRIS - Workday) with candidate and job requisition information as required.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Recruitment database, trackers, folders, and other reporting tools
- Create and update Excel spreadsheets
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Greet and escort candidates
- Conduct reference checks
- Provide a great candidate and hiring manager experience with a high sense of urgency
- Develop innovative process documents and enhancements to help the Recruitment Team run more efficiently
- Research and assist with implementing diversity recruitment initiatives
- Work on ad hoc projects as required
- 1+ years of experience supporting a Recruitment team required
- Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Well-organized, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills in order to engage with people at all levels
- Able to take independent action to follow through on open items
- Able to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proactive, solution-oriented and team player
- Knowledge of ATS system, Greenhouse, is a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.