Vicarious Surgical is hiring a Key Account Manager to lead the strategic initiatives and network development within Integrated Delivery Networks, to support the Commercialization process. The Key Accounts Manager will represent the needs of patients, surgeons, OR and Hospital Staff during the development of Vicarious Surgical’s novel robotic surgical solution. This role is remote, with travel as needed. Vicarious Surgical’s approach to surgery uses a combination of proprietary, human-like surgical robots and virtual reality to transport surgeons inside the patient when performing minimally invasive surgery. This is a terrific opportunity for a leader with expertise in one or more of the disciplines listed, to join our company at a very exciting time and be a key member of a team that will bring our robotic solution to the market, offering a cost-effective path to improving patient outcomes and increasing the efficiency of surgical procedures for hospitals.
- Be a company-wide advocate for patients, users, surgeons, nurses, and anyone else that interacts with Vicarious’s device by championing best commercialization, product development and business unit practices.
- Partner with our Regulatory Team to ensure the requirements are met for product clinical trial
- Drive organizational influence in economic and clinical value propositions through the utilization of customers specific data trends in support of the Healthcare Economics business unit objectives.
- Develop close productive relationships with key opinion leaders at the clinical and business level, to fully understand product performance and customer needs
- Own the KOL engagement process and activities associated with a Product Development feedback and Regulatory practices
- Develop the Center of Excellence infrastructure for post clearance best practices of surgical training, education, peer to peer observation and proctorship practices
- Establish Center of Advanced Learning practices and key stakeholders, to initiate surgeon learning and education post FDA approval
- Gather market and account intelligence and report on macro market dynamics, competitive information, key procedural trends, and clinical data that would impact our business and shape commercial planning.
- Master the individual account procurement process as a product of pipeline expertise and ownership of post FDA clearance pipeline development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration
- 6+ years experience in Sales or Marketing roles
- Proven record in sales and key account management
- Capital Sales experience required
- Clinical Selling experience preferred
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with good negotiation & communications skills
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain key business relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment