Skip to main content

Careers

Next Generation Innovators

Join a fast-growing team

At Vicarious Surgical, you’ll be pioneering crucial technology to help surgeons, hospitals, and patients alike.

You’ll be immersed in a culture that values collaboration, diversity and inclusivity. And you’ll enjoy a strong benefits package and other programs that support not only the quality of your work, but your life.

This is where you can enjoy a long and rewarding career; one that will make you excited to come to work every day, knowing you’re making a difference in the lives of millions.

Assembly Render

Competitive pay

401(k) with 4% match

Excellent health, vision, and dental coverage

Electric car charging, shuttle and onsite parking

Generous vacation policy

Robust wellness benefits and tools

Paid parental leave

Some meals catered

The Candidate Journey

Applying to Vicarious Surgical

We’re glad you’re here! We’re always looking to connect with people who share our passion to improve patients’ lives across the globe.

We work collaboratively with one another and extend a similar experience to our candidates. Here is what you can expect when you apply to one of the open career opportunities.

Support

We have a dedicated, in-house Talent Acquisition (TA) team that ensures you are fully supported and informed as you explore opportunities with us. Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our team — not a filtering software. Our goal is to update you at each stage of your journey.

Inclusivity

We are committed to a fair, equal-opportunity evaluation and selection process. Following a structured approach, each candidate is evaluated consistently against job specific competencies. Our TA team is trained to recognize and mitigate any potential biases.

Sincerity

We're genuinely interested in hearing about your interests, qualifications, values and goals — and we want to learn about where you want your career to go next. Together, we can determine if the role is a mutual fit. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and look forward to learning more about you!

Culture & Values

Better every day.

The magic of what we create as a team extends beyond our technology. We are true collaborators who take pride in our work and appreciate each other’s unique experiences and points of view. We live by the values that continue to get us through challenges and take us to new heights.

Kindness

We value the talent, time, and intentions of everyone we work with. All interactions will be initiated and met with kindness, respect, and appreciation for the unique contribution each member brings to our team.

Execution

The ability to turn ideas into reality is a must. Team members at all levels are expected to work hard and execute our company's goals and objectives. Experience, talent, and work ethic are valued over tenure.

Communication

We build trust through constructive and candid communication that serves us all. Our success is driven by our ability to build relationships, break silos, and connect across functions and teams.

Challenge and collaboration

Collaboration is critical to our success. We must all feel safe and comfortable sharing and challenging ideas, but must also trust in the decisions that we make as a team. We discuss potential paths, decide on a direction, commit, and move forward together.

Balance

While at times work-life balance swings towards work, we must all find time for life outside of work as well. We hold ourselves accountable to the commitments we make inside and outside of the office. We support each other in times of need, both professionally and personally.

Hear from the Team

Saloni Mehta

“I am proud to be working on the product that is the future of surgical robotics and will bring a huge improvement in the lives of patients as well as caregivers and the healthcare professionals. I am enjoying working with some of the brilliant minds in the industry in a very dynamic and fast paced working environment. I love to be part of the Vicarious Surgical family and look forward to come to work each day and make a difference to the society, at large.”

Laura Gagnon

“It has been a privilege to work with the most talented engineers and individuals, contributing to the formation of a team that stands at the forefront of innovation in surgical robotics. The company’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of technology in this field is truly inspiring. I am enthusiastic about the future and the impact our work will have on advancing surgical capabilities.”

Brian Gozzo

Vicarious has been instrumental in my growth as an engineer. The robotic system I work on challenges me with new problems to tackle everyday. Each challenge can be a learning moment and the team around me always recognizes that and makes time to see that I grasp the different solutions.”

Build the future with us.

Vicarious Surgical is growing fast and we need good, smart people to join our team. If you like a good challenge and want to help architect the next groundbreaking solution in healthcare, we want to hear from you.

Current Job Openings

An error occurred, please refresh the page.