Location: Remote and New York City
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing startup, building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and businesses capabilities they've never had before.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: ICONIQ, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote friendly company.
Our company is re-thinking how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
Vic.ai’s marketing team is on an active mission to accelerate the digital transformation of accounting and finance teams. Our goal is to increase the awareness of Vic.ai and optimize lead flow among enterprise companies looking for a pioneering AI software solution. Join our small but mighty marketing team if you want to work in highly talented cross-functional teams pursuing the unknown in an agile and vision-driven manner. Our success is shaping the future of accounting.
The Email & Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for our end-to-end email marketing strategy and paid marketing channel performance to generate Sales Qualified Leads. You will work closely with both sales and marketing teams to identify a target audience and report on the results of various email marketing and paid marketing campaigns.
- Identify and grow our target email audience and improve open and CTRs through list segmentation, personalization, and growth hacks
- Set up, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns (newsletters, drip campaigns, loyalty campaigns, etc.), including writing copy and managing an email content calendar
- Manage performance marketing campaigns, individually and in collaboration with external agency/ies, to acquire new customers and drive traffic using paid social media tactics (mainly Google Ads, Linkedin, and Twitter ads).
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive ROAS, including landing pages
- Manage and report on marketing campaigns and results - work with leadership to determine goals - track and report on sales stage and revenue
- Streamline and improve cross-channel marketing processes and campaigns
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands’ digital channels and assets
- Keep Vic.ai competitive, stay up to date with the latest marketing strategies and technologies
- Monitor the competitive landscape and uncover new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, computer science, or related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a related industry
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Proven track record of launching successful email and paid marketing campaigns
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills, and deep understanding of direct vs. indirect email copy
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Experience in A/B testing and effective segmentation
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Solid experience in Hubspot (Salesforce is a plus)
What we offer....
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.