Location: Remote and New York City
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing startup, building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and businesses capabilities they've never had before.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: ICONIQ, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote friendly company.
Our company is re-thinking how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking partnerships director to lead our sales initiatives. The partnerships director will support and guide internal and external relationships. This professional must be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
Partnerships Director Duties and Responsibilities
- Quota carrying role
- Sign up new partners, bring in your existing network
- Actively build pipeline from first quarter
- Develop and organizes new partnerships initiatives, partner internally & externally to generate revenue
- Be a self starter and driven individual
Partnerships Director Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 10 years of experience successfully in a sales or partnership quota carrying role
- Must have experience with SAAS companies
- Must have network of partner relationships including GSIs, Channel, Tech
- Preferred: Experience with Accounting, AP/AR, Payments focused fintech companies
- Preferred: Experience with ERP products or resellers/SIs
- Self starter, driven and must be comfortable working in a high growth startup
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
What we offer....
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.