Director of ERP Integrations
Location: Remote and New York City
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing startup, building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and businesses capabilities they've never had before.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: ICONIQ, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote friendly company.
Our company is re-thinking how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
Director of ERP Integrations is required to oversee all ERP integration activities being conducted via partners and in-house globally. It’s a growth role.
Responsibilities include working closely with, and facilitating conversations between, our Product and Engineering teams, our partners globally as well as operating as an internal point person for some of our largest partners in the US, Sweden and Norway. As the integrations efforts grow, so will the integrations team that will be reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer.
You will be expected to use your skills to create, in collaboration with your teams, backlogs for development, comprehensive action plans, project documentation, be involved in building out test plans, actual testing, etc.
- Prior ERP integration experience (5+ years)
- Prior program management experience (5-10 years)
- Prior experience in cross-functional roles with internal & external stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Professional Services and Sales teams.
- Technical Proficiency to be able to communicate with business and technical teams
- Prior experience in resolving issues, dependencies and meeting deadlines and holding teams accountable
- Proven experience working in project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Github, Trello…)
- Ability to thrive in a high paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the work done to see a project to completion
- You know API documentation thru and thru, especially Swagger.
- Your Postman or SOAPUI skills are top notch!
- PMP, Scrum Master certification, or equivalent certification is a plus
- Solid experience in REST, SOAP and GraphQL
Key areas of responsibility
- Creating a scalable framework for Vic.ai’s integration efforts
- Accountable for partner and client integration projects. Accountability includes building the project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating the success together with an assigned team
- Hands on configuration and testing of integrations between client or vendor systems and Vic.ai including the creation of automated testing
- Building out templates for partners to use in our ongoing integration efforts
- Demo new functionality to internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Designing risk mitigation plans
- Responsible for meeting agreed upon KPIs and OKRs
What we offer
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- A company full of incredibly talented, curious and friendly people
- The opportunity to work remotely including workstation setup (hardware, accessories, etc.)
- Company-funded team building events to create a more cohesive team and strong culture
- Competitive compensation package