Location: Remote and New York City
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing startup, building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and businesses capabilities they've never had before.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: ICONIQ, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote friendly company.
Our company is re-thinking how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager Partnership to support the partnerships team within our Growth department at Vic.ai. This role will be responsible for business development efforts to create a partner pipeline, managing our partner relationships and on-going support as we continue to grow this fast paced team. In this role, you will build and lead a partner ecosystem for Vic.ai reseller, referral, tech and strategic partners.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. While we are an accounting focused company and any previous expertise in accounting, ERPs or the Big4 is a large bonus due to the niche nature of the business, we urge you to apply as all context is shareable in the space. Additionally, we’re looking for someone with a strong growth and operational mindset, who can strategically visualize the partner landscape at Vic.ai and align our product roadmap with highly operating partner relationships.
- Prior experience must be a quota carrying role
- 7+ years of prior experience in a similar role (partnerships, accounting software sales); accounting experience a plus
- 4+ years of experience in channel, GSI, tech partnerships.
- Preferred: Finance & Accounting OR ERP experience
- Proficient with sales tools (Salesforce and others)
As our Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Bring in revenue to meet company targets. Quota carrying role.
- Bring in your network and build relationships & pipeline actively.
- Recruit and onboard an ecosystem of partners, owning a partner sales pipeline to grow Vic.ai channel partners, as the ambassador of Vic.ai products
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and Vic.ai’s product in order to ideate strategic opportunities and influence internal objectives.
What we offer:
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.