Vic.ai is building a platform for the “Intelligent Accounting” era (2017 -> ). Our proprietary AI and well-crafted user interfaces give accountants tools they’ve never had before. The accounting industry is ripe for automation and big-data insight, and the market is huge: $200B just in the US.
With a rapidly-growing client base that already includes 4 of the top 10 accounting firms, Vic.ai enables our accounting customers to do way more with a lot less.
We’re a Series A funded startup, with notable investors: Cowboy Ventures, GGV Capital, Costanoa Ventures.
Our company is re-thinking how a $200B industry works. We are a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
The Vic.ai Web Team builds the beautiful UI/UX of our AI platform. We create software that hundreds of accountants use every day as their home…and this will grow to thousands in 2021!
Because the team is small, you’ll need both killer coding/architecture abilities and a good sense of UI/UX. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes being part of the entire product life cycle, from concept to delivery.
What you’d do….
- Implement air-tight, highly polished interfaces in a next-gen web app!
- Collaborate with the product and design teams (Sketch / InVision).
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to wire interfaces up to the rest of the stack.
If you fit the following, you’ll love building with us at Vic.ai….
- You have 5+ years of experience shipping tightly-conceived, well-crafted software.
- You’re experienced with modern view frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Svelte).
- You’ve used CSS preprocessors (e.g. PostCSS, Sass) and maybe some CSS in JS.
- You’ve consumed REST APIs for years, and have opinions on architectural pros & cons.
- You’re familiar with modern build systems (e.g. webpack, parcel, gatsby).
- You’re comfortable collaborating via Git and GitHub on large repositories.
- You love shipping high-quality code and UIs that users love!