Vic.ai is creating the “Intelligent Accounting” era, using artificial intelligence to automate accounting and provide advisory, business insight, and eventually business foresight.
We’re a Series A stage start-up, founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs and backed by renowned Silicon Valley investors (including Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital). We’re US-based, but our team is global, from New Zealand to California. We’re bringing AI to Finance and Accounting because the industry is ripe for automation and big-data insight and the market is huge: $200B just in the US.
We have two main office locations, New York and Oslo and over 50% of our team works remotely on a permanent basis.
You’ve been in support roles for 5+ years, but you’ve been a tinkerer and optimizer your whole life. We’re a team of problem solvers—whenever we encounter new workflows and conundrums, we ensure we solve the core issue and not the symptoms.
You’re ready for the next step in your career, ready to take on fast-moving challenges. You’re enthusiastic about AI and the possibilities it opens for transforming traditional work. You aim for greatness and deliver exceptional outcomes in your work.
You will be a core part of our Customer Success team reporting to our Director of Customer Success. You will be responsible for our self-help and interactive channels that our customers use to learn about our platform. The main focus of the role is to develop and evolve our materials for a quickly-evolving platform while also maintaining impeccable customer support for inbound inquiries. With a rapidly growing user base, implementing automation into support channels will be a key feature to make our support system scale efficiently.
Key areas of responsibility
- Own our Help Center, ensuring that content is clear, descriptive, and up-to-date.
- Be the first point of contact for inbound support requests, guiding and nurturing our users on their Vic.ai journey and providing them with prompt, efficient resolutions to their inquiries.
- As part of continuous improvement take ownership of all inbound support channels to improve automation, response times, and user satisfaction.
- Assist with new product testing, to ensure that your knowledge is as up-to-date as possible, as well as knowing what new functionality will resolve existing client problems.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Experience (5+ years) in Customer Support
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills with strong ability to communicate complex issues and concepts, across departments and with external users of varying technical proficiency
- Strong proficiency in Excel a plus
- Experience with Intercom, LogRocket, Guru, Zenhub, surveys, and NPS preferred
- Experience supporting mobile applications a plus
What we offer
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- A company full of talented, curious, and friendly people
- A competitive compensation package
- Company-paid benefits for employees such as medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- The opportunity to work fully remotely
- A workstation and tools of your choice