Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
Calling all outbound Sales enthusiasts who love technology!! We are looking for a top performing Sales Development Representative with strong knowledge and passion for the mobile space. If talking about the latest and greatest in mobile technology gets you excited, then you’ve come to the right place. Vibes is a leader in the mobile marketing industry, and we are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to help us lead the way by prospecting new opportunities!
Are you ready to hit the ground running and put your prospecting success to the test? Our ideal candidate is someone who strives for triumph qualifying new business and booking that next meeting with a marketing buyer. In addition to superior communication skills, unwavering optimism, creativity, and strategic thinking are a must. This is an exciting role that is a crucial part of the early stages of our sales cycle. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to engage with some of the biggest brands in the world and work for a mobile marketing pioneer, then look no further!
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Own outbound sales development activities including cold calling, emailing target accounts and using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Manage sales development campaigns and “work” responses until they are qualified or until you hear “no” from the head of Marketing
- Drive new business by prospecting and producing new opportunities for sales closers
- Research prospects’ potential pain points and marketing goals
- Add value in and advance phone and email conversations with executive level marketing buyers
- Proactively generate call lists from Salesforce.com and other sources
- Consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual goals and be a key contributor to overall Sales department results
- Report and track daily, weekly, and monthly sales performance in Salesforce.com
- Daily partnership with Sales Reps on the qualified opportunities you convert to them
- Provide demonstrations on our platform for prospects as needed
- Attend internal meetings on product updates and new features/functionality – ask questions and be excited about innovation
- Illustrate unique and compelling value propositions for clients and educate the customer on technology and value proposition
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Sales development with a SaaS/Marketing environment
- Unwavering optimism. Really, truly, we mean it!
- Passion in our product and the future of mobile marketing
- Superb ability to reach, consult with and sell to marketing executives/buyers
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and always willing to learn
- Prior experience with the marketing buyers’ decision making process
- Proven success fast-paced, self directed, dynamic environments
- Strong verbal, written, and overall communication skills
- Excellent organization, punctuality and follow-up
- Proven success developing and delivering on prospecting in a complex ecosystem
- Demonstrated success developing “reach out” ideas to advance leads in the sales cycle
- Proven results utilizing sales tracking systems and specific experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results oriented
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.