Viber is looking for a trainee for the marketing, business development and PR departments. It’s a great opportunity to try yourself in different digital directions. This individual will be a part of the CIS Viber Team.
- Participation in the Marketing, PR and BD activities of the Viber CIS
- Participation in inner creative brainstorms
- Participation in PR activities preparation (help in articles, events, contest, etc)
- Participation in searching useful partnerships, in the preparation of materials for meetings with potential partners
- Preparation of the reports on the ongoing BD & Marketing activities (Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel)
- Search for references and data for support of marketing ideas (data-based approach)
- Work with the creative content (help in creation of visual, text and video materials for marketing promotion, add a new creative idea for the CIS Viber communities)
- Final year or university diploma, preferable PR/Marketing/Management/Business Administration or related fields
- English proficiency both verbal and written
- Proactive approach, interested in digital environment
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of meaning of main KPI’s in digital marketing (Views, Clicks, CPV, CPM, CPI, CPA, CR/CVR, ENGAGEMENT RATE)
- Basic understanding of rules of work with digital creatives (candidate can come up with good examples of banners, social media visuals)
- Skills of working with AdobePhotoshop is not necessary, but will be a huge plus.
About the program: We're looking for talented, emerging talent to join the Viber team as part of our 2021 Global TEAM Internship program! As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals globally. Our goal is to help you learn about the tech/messaging world, develop and refine your skills in the area of expertise. We've structured the program to provide each intern a TEAM, which consist of a Lead Mentor (manager), and two support Mentors to cater to the ever changing landscape of WFH vs in-office. You'll be joined by interns from around the world!
Our internship is a 6 month program starting in July. We are looking forward to bringing on individuals who are finishing up their university studies, or recent graduates.