Viber is looking for a Marketing Manager to directly support the strategic development and tactical execution of Viber’s growth in the Ukraine. We’re looking for a creative, smart, and agile marketer who can work with a truly global team. You will work on a range of marketing initiatives with the ultimate goal of increasing Viber’s user base.
Versatility is key, the ideal candidate has proven creative marketing skills, business development orientation, and analytical aptitude in tracking marketing performance.
- Coordinate and implement Viber partnerships' content strategy, including planning campaigns on all digital channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram) of both Viber and the strategic content partners
- Create and execute digital marketing strategy in various formats, with end goal of increasing marketing KPIs (new users, increase in MAU/DAU)
- Work with digital & PR agencies under the close supervision of the CIS Marketing Director
- Perform data analysis on marketing metrics
- Support Marketing team as needed on key marketing projects; this includes working on the execution in the digital environment.
- Support the roll-out in Ukraine of other digital services from the Rakuten (Viber's parent company) ecosystem
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in marketing or digital (preferably from an agency) is a must; this includes: media planning, social medial management, SEO, E-commerce, sales funnels
- Strong analytical skills/ results-driven
- Able to execute 360 degree communication campaigns
- Knowledge of performance marketing tools/metrics
- University degree in the field of Economics, Marketing, Digital, Software, or related field
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-driven and ambitions, willing to challenge the limits
- Tech savvy
- Well organized with high project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills for relationship management
- Ability to multi-task and be hands-on on multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills