Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world with over 1 billion registered users. Working at Viber provides a unique opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of people using our communication app.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with a natural ability to deliver on product initiatives across the company. Product Managers at Viber lead all aspects of their product and drive cross-functional teams that cover all product aspects. The PM owns the product backlog, UX, feature definition and continuously strives to improve KPIs.
Being part of the Product team, you will work closely with Engineering, Data, Design and Marketing teams, while prioritizing development and QA efforts.
We make it a point to have fun doing what we do, as we believe this is what fuels great minds and creativity that is essential to ship excellent products.
This position is for a product manager that will be located in Kyiv and will include travel to Odessa and Tel-Aviv.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your product, all the way from ideation to production
- Define products and features, specify use cases and write specs
- Drive the full product development cycle in collaboration with Design, Engineering, QA and Support teams
- Analyze behavioral data, identify new trends and take action accordingly
- Understand Viber’s strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are best in the messaging industry
- Be the owner and expert on your product and its market
- MUST have a minimum 2 years as a Product Manager
- Data-oriented and driven, analytical skills
- A leader with superb interpersonal & communication skills
- Product experience in B2C / mobile app - advantage
- Strong understanding of user experience and user behavior
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience - advantage
- Excellent English and presentation skills
- An active Viber user ;-)