Is your head in the cloud? Are you passionate about building world-class streaming solutions? Great, we might have the challenge for you! We’re currently looking for a Product Owner for our Cloud Platform Team to join our office in Stockholm. If this feels like a description of you - come join us!
As a Product Owner for our Cloud Platform team you will play a vital part of developing Viaplay and our other digital products, leading the work of building our service platform for the rest of the organisation. Our team designs, builds and iterates our highly available, low maintenance and scalable platform based on a microservice architecture. You will be the owner of this solution from a product perspective. Your main objective in this role will be to make sure that we create a platform that everyone can use. You will interact with stakeholders within the whole Nordic Entertainment Group, identify areas where we can make our platform even better and make sure that everyone knows what our cloud platform can bring to the table. If you are a real tech savvy person like us, you’ll fit right in!
The challenge ahead
- Order backlog items from Cloud Platform team to best achieve set goals
- Continuously improve and optimize the value of the Cloud Platform team deliveries
- Ensure that all stakeholders & teams have insight and understand the product backlog and that it shows what is worked on and what comes next
What we are looking for
For you to succeed in this role, we think that you are a collaborative individual with several years of relevant experience from business, technical or product management. Regardless of your previous job, it’s vital to have experience working with Cloud services. Most importantly, you are driven and passionate about streaming - just like us!
- Experience of developing digital products in an agile environment
- Experience of technical leadership
- Experience of agile backlog management
- Experience of working with complex problems in a cloud environment
- Worked in a cloud environment like AWS or similar in production
- Strong interest in continuous deployment, automation and other efficient workflow-oriented practices
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience of working with any of the following programming languages: Node.js, Python, Java, PHP, Go
- Server-side experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience with Docker
- Container management, for instance Kubernetes, EC2 Container Service
- Deployment and configuration management tools, ex. Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible or Terraform
We want to hear from you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at email@example.com.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.