viagogo is an industry-leading entertainment marketplace dedicated to helping people attend their favorite live events. We are expecting rapid growth after our acquisition of Stubhub.
You’ll be part of the analytical force that inﬂuences and informs our product, marketing, and engineering leadership teams. You’ll be given autonomy to make product decisions as soon as you’re capable, with senior members of the product team on hand to guide and support you.
Analyzing data is a means to an end; based on your ﬁndings you’ll have the opportunity to deﬁne feature requirements and speciﬁcations with our developers and designers. You’ll come to understand the technical underpinnings of how ideas turn into reality at an ecommerce tech company operating on a global scale.
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, mathematics, computer sciences, or engineering
- Experienced with using tools like Excel, SQL and R to not only analyze data to ﬁnd the insights you’re looking for, but also to visualize and present it most effectively for stakeholders to make decisions.
- You are thorough and can initiate and manage multiple parallel projects
- You have entrepreneurial drive and achieve stretch goals with minimal guidance
Initially, you’ll learn:
- How to explore and find meaning in extremely high volumes of data
- How to design, run, and analyze feature experiments (A/B tests) on millions of users of our website and apps
- Best practices for optimizing the coverage and efﬁciency of ad campaigns through search engines (PPC) and social media platforms
- How to identify opportunities to acquire new ticket inventory and optimize the quality and pricing in all geographies
- How to present findings and make decisions with a real commercial impact
Your Growth Path:
- Receive mentorship and a clear path for growing your technical and leadership skills
- Be given autonomy to make decisions regarding experiments and tests
- Demonstrated results and increasing ownership are rewarded
What we offer:
- An environment where you can quickly grow your skills, autonomy, and knowledge
- A+ Compensation Package, including stock incentives
- Paid Time Off, 401k, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Dog friendly office, weekly lunches, office snacks, and team events
About Product at viagogo:
Product Analysts sit at the core of our business, constantly working to identify new product features and improvements that enhance the experience for our users and drive proﬁtable revenue streams for the company. You’ll work with an agile team with a business goal, rather than sitting within a centralized product group.
Our product team uses data to deﬁne feature requirements and speciﬁcations, working with talented developers and designers to guide ideas from conception to launch.
viagogo is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets. We have finalized our acquisition of StubHub and look forward to our continuing market leadership.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture.
We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.