viagogo is an industry-leading entertainment marketplace dedicated to helping people attend their favorite live events. We are expecting rapid growth after acquiring StubHub.
Strategy associates sit at the core of our business and directly impact the success of the company. The goals are to identify and solve critical business issues we encounter as we scale. You will exercise your analytical skills, business judgment, and leadership potential.
You’ll work in a diverse team of Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Engineers, which includes ex-bankers and consultants from top-tier firms such as McKinsey, Bain Capital, Google X, Bessemer Ventures, and Morgan Stanley.
- You have a degree from a top university
- Prior experience in investment banking, consulting, venture capital or other technology companies a plus
- You have experience with analytical tools like Excel or SQL or a drive to learn them
- You have entrepreneurial drive to initiate and drive projects and achieve stretch goals
- You want to make an impact. You will be given the opportunity to add value and make real decisions that have real impact from your first day on the job
- You get things done. Given a problem, you won’t rest until you’ve found the answer.
- You are a team player. You work to help the team and the business succeed. This also means being coachable.
Initially, you’ll learn:
- Not only how to master tools such as Excel, Tableau and SQL but also how to use the resulting analysis to make commercial decisions
- Identification, analysis and prioritization of growth opportunities
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams across the organization
- How to provide analytical support in evaluating different strategic opportunities and initiatives across demand, supply, marketing and operations
- Creating product initiatives that work across departments, pursuing a new growth or partnership opportunity, or spearheading a new operational initiative
Your Growth Path:
- Receive mentorship and a clear path for growing your analytic and leadership skills
- Develop a deep level of expertise on how best to drive impact at viagogo, an ability to work with and manage high performers, and become a champion of viagogo’s value and culture
- Be given autonomy to make decisions regarding prioritizing growth and reducing costs
- Demonstrated results and increasing ownership are rewarded
- Be prepared to jump into different areas of the business and take the lead in certain mission critical areas
What we offer:
- An environment where you can quickly grow your skills, autonomy, and knowledge
- A+ Compensation Package, including stock incentives
- Paid Time Off, 401k, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Dog friendly office, weekly lunches, office snacks, and team events
About Strategy at viagogo:
You’ll be given autonomy to make and implement business decisions as soon as you’re ready, with senior members of the team on hand to guide and support you. You’ll come to understand the commercial, technical and operational underpinnings of how ideas turn into reality at an e-commerce tech company operating on a global scale.
viagogo is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets. We have finalized our acquisition of StubHub and look forward to continuing our market leadership.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.