viagogo is an industry-leading entertainment marketplace dedicated to helping people attend their favorite live events. We are expecting rapid growth after acquiring StubHub.
You’ll develop cutting edge technical solutions on our team. We have millions of daily users, so we focus on scalability and reliability. Whether you like creating web pages or building backend apps, you’ll fit in perfectly here if you are passionate about engineering. We’ll develop your skills and help you grow. You'll be able to discuss which team you'll join while interviewing.
- Love to have an impact, learn from the best, and help people access unforgettable experiences
- Computer Science, technical degree, or relevant practical experience
What we offer:
- A+ Compensation Package, which can include a mix of cash and stock incentives
- Paid Time Off, 401k, Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Dog friendly office, weekly lunches, office snacks, team events
Initially, you’ll learn:
- How to get efficient code into production within your first week or two
- Engineering best practices that we’ve learned so far
- How to present and implement new ideas with a real commercial impact
- What your team’s goals are and how to achieve them
Your Growth Path:
- Receive mentorship and a clear path for growing your technical and leadership skills
- Demonstrated results and increasing ownership are rewarded
- You’ll have the chance to join new teams and learn more about the organization
- Become a senior engineer who can progress into architecture and management
About our Engineering Team:
We are a multicultural, diverse team that values a coactive approach to software development. Our engineers actively contribute their ideas to prioritize development efforts on our roadmap. viagogo's cross-functional, agile teams consist of engineers, analysts, and product managers who achieve success through their collaborative culture and entrepreneurial mindset.
viagogo is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets. We have finalized a deal to acquire StubHub and look forward to continuing our market leadership.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.