Overview of Role
The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is continuing to grow, and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join our Seller Support Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced innovative environment with career growth and international travel opportunities.
We are a global business with local language websites and customers in over 150 countries. You will be joining an innovative e-commerce company which thrives on employee development.
The Seller Support Team works with our global sellers to ensure ticket fulfilment and to provide top level support and account management to our global network of sellers.
We are interested in someone who thrives as part of a team in a problem solving and a high-pressure environment. You will learn the important aspects of the day to day work within Seller Support and its supporting departments.
What we offer:
Here at viagogo, we are proud of our multicultural and vibrant culture, innovative offices, and newest technologies used. You can be a part of this exciting environment and show your talents. Once part of the team, you will have access to our wide benefits package:
- Competitive starting salary of €25,000
- Health package
- Continuous training & support
- Career progression
- Employee Engagement initiatives
- Work Abroad Scheme in North America, APAC, Africa, Europe
- Casual dress code
- Free parking
- Maintaining a high phone and email service level
- Providing a strong seller experience - giving quick, accurate and friendly service
- Represent and sell our platform and tools to customers
- Build relationships with customers and other teams
Skills and Attributes:
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills and a professional, friendly manner
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and decision-making abilities with excellent attention to details
- Positive can-do attitude with a sense of humour
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Eligible to work in Ireland
Experience & working hours:
- You will be working a 40-hour week
- Flexibility to work shifts during evenings and weekends required