viagogo, the world’s largest source of live sport, music and entertainment tickets, is a fast growing global ecommerce business with a start-up ethos. We have over five million tickets available at any given time on our network of nearly 60 global websites. Customers in more than 160 countries have used our service to access tickets using the language, currency and device of their choice.
Overview of Role
As a member of the global sales team, the Brazil Account Manager will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with ticket suppliers and partners on viagogo’s platform to expand and grow the range of sports, music and theatre event tickets available to our customers.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial and self-starting recent graduate. You must show a strong desire to work in a client facing, sales focused role. You must be comfortable working under pressure, and be willing to travel to Brazil to live events, often during weekends.
The role will be based in New York, requiring travel to Brazil several times a year.
- Build relationships
- Acquire new ticket suppliers across sports, concert and music events through networking and personal relationship development
- Maintain and grow commercial relationships with existing suppliers
- Point of contact for suppliers to explain and answer questions on service proposition and policies
- The local expert
- Be an expert in live events in Brazil – know what is hot, and where to sit!
- Work with teams across engineering, product, operations, customer service and marketing to make viagogo even better for customers in Brazil
- Large Event Management
- Acquire supply for the key events in your market
- Manage logistics, fulfilment & from time support on the ground when the event is taking place
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university or equivalent education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Street smart and level headed – confident, calm under pressure
- Strong ability to work independently and manage own time and workload
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a bias towards action
- Native Portuguese speaker, business fluency in English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States