Overview of Role
The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join our global operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide.
You will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from over 20 countries.
The Customer Service Team Lead role offers a unique opportunity to take on customer-facing responsibilities that directly impact our success. The role will involve providing first class service to our customers and assisting with key operational tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn about live events globally e.g. sports, concerts and theatre.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company - we are more than just a contact centre as there are operational teams across many functions located in Taipei supporting development and career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
What we offer:
Here at viagogo, we are proud of our multicultural and vibrant culture, innovative offices, and newest technologies used. You can be a part of this exciting environment and show your talents. Once part of the team, you will have access to our wide benefits package:
- Competitive starting salary
- Group Medical Insurance
- Attractive annual leave entitlements
- Continuous training & support
- Career progression opportunity
- Employee Engagement activities (e.g. birthday celebrations, seasonal parties)
- Work Abroad Scheme (e.g. North America, APAC, Africa, Europe)
- Free coffee and milk
- Casual dress code
- Supervise a team of customer service agents
- Provide individualized coaching and monitoring improvements
- Deliver monthly 121 meetings
- Acting as an escalation point as and when required
- Effectively lead and coach a team across multiple functions
- Help to improve work flows, processes and tools
- Analyse inbound contacts and work closely with the quality and training department to ensure new templates are created when needed, trends are spotted and issues escalated
- Report to Customer Service Operations Manager
- Attend weekly Ops calls
- Planning and overseeing daily and weekly workload for the team
- Ensure daily productivity targets are met/exceeded
- Liaising with various departments
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude
- 2-3 years leader experience in contact center
- Bilingual proficiency in both Japanese and English with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Successful track record of leading a team delivering superior business results and top tier customer service to achieve KPI
- Adaptable, flexible, collaborative and results driven
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Metrics driven decision-maker with very strong quantitative skills
- Project experience is a plus
- You will be working a 40-hour week
- Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends