As part of a global IT team, you'll be working with colleagues in NYC and EMEA to keep everyone working effectively. Whether you're responding to incidents or pro-actively working to build a better platform, your mission is to deliver an IT platform that empowers our end users, not one that gets in the way.
What you'll do
- Provide in-hours support to teams, either in-person or via our ticketing system
- Maintain an inventory of IT equipment, anticipating future needs while avoiding wasted surplus
- Support the transition from on-premise to Azure for a variety of corporate and production workloads
- Assist with IT systems onboarding, ensuring every new hire hits the ground running
- Maintain core-networking, including branch office networking, S2S VPNs, and P2S connectivity
- Keep our corporate and production environments updated (via SCCM or Azure Update Management)
- Work with the security team to keep our users and our servers secure
- Be part of the on-call rota to provide evening-hours support
What you need
- 2-3 years providing IT support
- Solid understanding of Active Directory (OUs, Permissions, GPO)
- Solid understanding of Office365 & Exchange
- Experience deploying machines with imaging
- Automation experience, preferably Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of networking
You'll be working in a team, and we understand that not everybody can be an expert in everything. We will expect you to be working towards mastery in at least one area though, and we'll definitely want to hear more about your current area of expertise during the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.