Overview of Role
viagogo is the world’s largest ticket market place, giving fans access to the best events in sports and live entertainment through a state-of-the-art online ticketing platform. We provide choice, convenience and consumer protection, so that people can buy and sell tickets for live events all over the world with confidence. We are the market leader in our sector and one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world, and present in over 150 countries.
We’re looking to hire ambitious, intelligent, and talented people to help expand our business. You’ll learn what it takes to execute the operations in an e-commerce business. We expect you to help identify and solve the critical operational issues we encounter as the business scales.
This position is a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry. Strong performers can expect to be in a managerial position within 24 months, and leading a department within 3-4 years.
The role is based in New York, USA. Your package will include a competitive basic salary, not to mention a fun team, a great working environment and amazing career prospects.
- Be a key player in our global operations department
- Develop strategic initiatives to improve our operational functions, including shipping, logistics, customer services, risk monitoring and supply chain management
- Work with Senior Management to maintain KPI reports giving real-time data on performance
- Troubleshoot and find solutions to problems we encounter as the business scales
- Test new product features and launches on our website and internal tools
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of our global operations
Skills and Attributes:
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Thrive when under pressure and multi-tasking
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Strong bias towards action and problem-solving
- Analytical and technical skills are a plus
- Must be fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- Must be eligible to work in the US