The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join our global operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide.
The viagogo group is a global business with local language websites in over 150 countries. You will be joining a technology company which constantly looks at process improvement and to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that we provide.
You will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from different geographical locations.
The Recruitment & Office Administrator role offers a unique opportunity to gain and expand your experience. The Recruitment department is a highly versatile working environment, where responsibilities and tasks can change and evolve on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the entire office management and coordinating recruitment process, for which excellent communication skills, attention to detail and confidentiality is vital. You will also take part in the upcoming projects within the department.
- Office facility maintenance
- Book keeping and contract management
- APAC Office shift scheduling and management
- Employee entertainment activity execution
- New hire on-boarding process
- Recruitment coordination: CV sourcing, interview scheduling, and maintenance of recruitment documents
- Attendance and annual leave tracking
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree and above; relevant educational background is an advantage
- 1+ years of experience in HR or administrative/payroll related position
- Result oriented, can-do attitude, ability to work under pressure
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize data and extract useful information from the data collected
- Excellent time management
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment