Overview of Role
viagogo – the world’s largest ticket marketplace – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious, intelligent, and talented people to help expand our domestic business.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with ticket sellers on viagogo’s marketplace. The candidate must show a passion to work in a client facing, sales focused role and have proven sales experience. The candidate must be comfortable working under pressure and be willing to travel within the US to live events, often during evenings and weekends. This position will be based in New York.
This position is a unique opportunity for someone who is a self–starter, has an entrepreneurial spirit and has the desire to take on an exciting role in a fast-growing global internet business.
- Business Development
- Acquisition of new suppliers through networking and relationship development
- Supplier relationship management
- Responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with existing suppliers
- Point of contact for suppliers to explain and answer questions on service proposition and policies
- Liaise across the business to improve service provided to suppliers and resolve account related issues
- Local event market knowledge
- Become market expert on the live events landscape, event popularity and event day experience in the US
- Event day operations
- Assist with event day operations - last minute sales and ticket fulfilment
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university with an excellent academic record
- At least two years commercial experience in a client facing sales roles
- Passionate about live events
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a young company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills