Overview of Role
The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join our global operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide.
The viagogo group is a global business with local language websites in over 150 countries. You will be joining a technology company which constantly looks at process improvement and to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that we provide.
You will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from over 20 countries.
The Junior Recruiter role offers a unique opportunity to gain and expand your experience as a recruiter. The Recruitment department is a highly versatile working environment, where responsibilities and tasks can change and evolve on a daily basis. You will be responsible for an end-to-end recruitment process, for which excellent communication skills, attention to detail and confidentiality is vital. You will also take part in the upcoming projects within the department.
What we offer:
Here at viagogo, we are proud of our multicultural and vibrant culture, innovative offices, and newest technologies used. You can be a part of this exciting environment and show your talents. Once part of the team, you will have access to our wide benefits package:
- Competitive starting salary of €25,000
- Health package
- Continuous training & support
- Career progression
- Employee Engagement initiatives
- Work Abroad Scheme in North America and APAC
- Casual dress code
- Free Parking
- Sourcing, selecting and screening candidates
- Liaising with agencies and outsourcing companies
- Candidate management
- Scheduling interviews
- Assisting in and conducting interviews
- On-boarding successful candidates
- Any other task as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in a target-driven role or recruitment
- Relevant educational background is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT skills
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Flexible and adaptable
- Open to an occasional travel internationally
- Ability to work under pressure