Help protect viagogo and our users.
The viagogo security team is dedicated to continually improving the security of viagogo and its users. Our users trust us to store and process their most sensitive information. We bring security to the forefront in everything viagogo does. Security concerns are ever-evolving, making our team work in a deeply dynamic environment.
The Security teams mission is to build security and quality into the Software Development Lifecycle of all viagogo engineering teams.
As a viagogo Security Engineer you will focus on instilling Secure Coding practices, perform research, complete analysis, and propose and implement architectural changes to improve the security of applications at viagogo.
You will learn to measure risk in a way that informs and prioritises action, and how to use metrics to train the development staff in ways that prevent the creation of new vulnerabilities.
- You will develop general techniques and frameworks that will enable other engineering teams to find flaws before they are introduced into production
- You will be a security authority and respond to any internal security engineering questions/requests
- You will work with other teams to entrench a culture of Security throughout the product lifecycle and help architect solutions that are inherently secure
- You will correctly balance security risk and product advancement
- You will perform penetration testing on our internal and external applications
- You will be involved in reactive incident response when a security event occurs
- You will perform research to detect new attack vectors
- You will architect and create frameworks that prevent current and future attack scenarios
- You will create and execute training exercises to advance developers’ security knowledge
- You will research, architect, and execute solutions that will advance internal security monitoring & controls
In addition to these responsibilities you will also be part of a dynamic team that adapts it processes and services to ensure it is maximising its contribution to viagogo's ongoing success.
Every single day is different, you may be working with a frontend team on a XSS bug or you could be analysing a recent incident and implementing better monitoring and defenses. As a Security team member you have a say in what the priorities are, based on the risk.
- We drive internal security and privacy initiatives across multiple engineering teams
- We design and build critical pieces of security-focused infrastructure and systems
- We work across viagogo to help architect and implement solutions that are inherently secure
- We evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.