Are you interested in story-telling using data? Do you want to work with the future of entertainment? Awesome, we might have the challenge for you! We’re currently looking for a Digital Analyst with a product oriented mindset to our Viafree team, here in our office in Stockholm. If you think this sounds like you - send us your application today!
As a Digital Analyst at Viafree, you will shape the future of entertainment by further enhancing our data driven product development process and providing our business with insights. The Viafree team is cross-functional and agile and we are constantly striving to improve our product, technology and the way we do things. You will work closely with Product Managers to study user behaviour, strategic initiatives, content and new features and bring data and insights into the decision making. You will also work closely with our Head of Product and advise on strategic and tactical decisions. This is a critical role for us to optimize user and business value. You will together with the team develop Viafree to be the best AVOD-service on the market!
The challenge ahead
- Provide insights to develop a data-informed product strategy.
- Study user behaviour to extract actionable insights that will help inform decisions across the business and identify focus areas for development.
- Define and configure A/B tests to evaluate new features and to optimize performance.
- Visualize user behaviour and feature evaluations in dashboards (Data Studio).
- Give recommendations on how to improve existing tracking setup for Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager and other tracking tools.
- Be part of the whole product life cycle for both future and current projects, from ideation to launch, evaluation and validation.
What we are looking for
You are naturally curious and passionate about digital products. You have excellent analytical skills, a customer centric approach and love making sense of and structure data. You build your own structure with ease, are results oriented and are able to work independently on an operational level. As you will be at the heart of things, your communication skills will be essential to succeed in this role as you will act as an enabler for change.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Solid experience working with Product Analytics (tracking frameworks, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.)
- Strong skills in A/B testing and iterative data informed product design
- Solid experience from working with digital products or relevant consumer products
- Thrive on being at the heart of things and work in a team environment
- Talent for visualizing data
- Excellent communication skills in English
We want to hear from you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at email@example.com.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.