Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Marketing Campaigns Associate Principal at Via, you’ll join an energetic, analytics-driven global demand generation team — a passionate group that is a proven and essential growth engine for the company. You will be responsible for supporting the global demand strategy for Via’s B2B and B2G businesses, across channels. You’ll create and fully own integrated marketing campaigns to support Via’s business growth across verticals — public transit, paratransit, student and university transport, corporate campus mobility, and transit planning. Our team is based in New York and San Francisco, but we have a global responsibility and focus on building programs that scale outside of North America. In this role, you will partner closely with our global Sales team, Partner Success team, and the broader marketing organization as we define the future of public mobility.
What You'll Do:
- Conceptualize and launch integrated marketing campaigns that drive measurable demand for Via’s products, including strategies for email marketing, advertising, events, content development, direct mail, and more.
- Regularly collaborate with design and content teams to build the articles, white papers, digital ads, and other assets needed to make your campaigns a success. Powerful writing skills are a plus.
- Draft and build new Pardot landing pages, email marketing campaigns, Google/LinkedIn advertisements, and other promotional materials that make our prospects excited to learn more.
- Collaborate with Via’s events lead, developing Via’s presence at conferences and plan demand-gen webinars that ladder-up into priority marketing campaigns to drive meeting and opportunity creation.
- Work closely with business development representatives (BDR / SDR) to strategize how their outbound campaigns compliment inbound activities, testing new tactics to increase MQL to meeting conversion rates.
- Communicate strategies, insights, and progress toward KPIs to internal stakeholders via campaign measurement in Salesforce and Tableau.
- Consistently identify and test new content types and channels that can supplement our existing strategies.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience with demand-generation marketing in a B2B or B2G environment across major marketing channels (email, events, advertising, media buying, PR, content creation, direct mail, etc.).
- Collaborative and communicative, with a strong ability to work seamlessly across business teams, creative teams and geographies (both internally and externally).
- You take a campaign-oriented approach to campaigns and measuring ROI (Prospect > MQL > Meeting > Opportunity).
- A self starter who is highly detail oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Enjoy multitasking and operating under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinker, able to use sound judgment and data-driven decision making to drive business objectives.
- Based in New York or San Francisco.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $110,000 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?