We're looking for a Network Operations Center Tech Lead to join our R&D center in TLV.
As a NOC Tech Lead you'll be part of Via's monitoring team. The Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for monitoring Via’s services. We don’t expect you to have all the required knowledge when you join us. Knowledge and skills will be picked up through an organized orientation and training process.
What You'll Do
- Take active part in managing critical incidents from NOC perspective, including working with technical and business teams, and manage NOC presence in these incidents.
- Act as an escalation focal point within the NOC team, increasing NOC independence in technical areas.
- Maintain and update NOC internal Knowledge Base and make sure it is up to date and well organized and accessible.
- Improve NOC’s monitoring and proactivity capabilities to achieve fast and accurate response to any issue.
- Lead efforts for automating manual tasks such as auto-healing processes and routine tasks.
- Lead processes of improvements within NOC based on incidents postmortems and data review.
Who You Are
- Cloud / SaaS experience
- At least 4 years of experience in customer facing support positions
- Sense of urgency
- Adaptive to changes & fast learner
- Highly service-oriented and emphatic - A Must!
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Scripting experience (Preferred Python)
- Experienced with serving as an escalation point within a team or for other teams
- Experience with troubleshooting APIs,Back & Front - End applications.
- Experience with ELK platforms (e.g: Coralogix, logz.io, Datadog)
- IT/Infrastructure/DevOps knowledge - advantage
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?