Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
Our 500+ partnerships worldwide include new mobility solutions for people with disabilities, improved services for senior citizens, reduction of congestion at work sites, and improving public transit between suburban areas and city centers, just to name a few.
As we continue to expand in Germany, we are looking for a Berlin-based Customer Support Team Lead. You will be responsible for a team of agents responsible for supporting riders and drivers for our innovative public transit and paratransit services.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of customer support agents, inspiring them to perform to their full capabilities on behalf of our customers
- Take ownership for your team’s performance on specific KPIs, processes, and customer satisfaction
- Integrate into the global Support Operations to ensure best practices and knowledge sharing across sites and teams
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders, including General Managers, to ensure the support organization is meeting the needs of the business
- Proactively identify what is working well and what needs to be improved for our end customers, and suggest practical ways to improve outcomes
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in German (minimum C1) and English
- You have experience in and are excited by managing a team
- Strong empathy - both for your team members as well as our riders/customers
- Ability to keep calm even in stressful situations and to develop creative solutions in real time
- Tech savvy
- Full-time availability and flexibility to rotate shifts including evening and weekend schedule
What Catches Our Eye
- Team Lead or managerial experience
- Experience in working in a support organization and maybe having previously worked on phone support yourself
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunities employer.