As a member of our Solutions Engineering team, you’ll play a critical role in providing hands-on technical guidance and product direction for Via’s innovative TransitTech solutions around the world You’ll help build our playbook for Enablement strategy and execution, while leveraging your technical and commercial skill to support the pre- and post-sales cycle from end to end. Working in close partnership with our Sales, Engineering, and Launch teams, you’ll orchestrate complex, high-visibility implementations, and drive product strategy for new deployments in your region.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside Via’s Sales & Launch teams as a technical partner and strategic advisor to generate and win new opportunities, leading sales enablement processes from end to end
- Shape new deals and upsells to ensure maxim partner value while maintaining the vision of Via’s product roadmap
- Function as the technical/product leader in RFP responses, collaborating with the RFP content team to successfully represent the Via solution to our clients
- Contribute to and maintain the product and technological knowledge base utilized by teams across the Via organization
- Help guide sales calls with prospects as Via's product and technical expert, helping to shape our solutions for cities and public transit agencies
- Oversee the technical project management of service launches with significant product or technical infrastructure complexity
- Collaborate closely with Via's Launch and Partner Success teams to support the development of new products or features for new and existing transit partners
- Help build best-in-class Sales Enablement practices, with a focus on scalability. As a founding member of our team, you’ll play a key role in shaping the Solutions Engineering infrastructure that will power our hyper growth trajectory.
- Become an expert in leading detailed demonstrations across Via’s full product suite, working closely with our Product teams to drive constant improvements to our demo capabilities
Who You Are
- A technical expert; you have experience as a Product Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant, and/or Engineering Lead.
- Commercially savvy, you have previous client-facing experience in a pre-sales, implementation consulting, or technical advisory role.
- A clear communicator; you’re experienced in leading relationships, working across teams, and helping clients build their understanding of complex products. You’re a natural educator, and can translate the toughest technical concepts to your peers and clients with ease.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments; whether troubleshooting issues in real time or jumping into a client-facing meeting, you adapt quickly to changing priorities with a positive mentality.
- A reliable executor; you get the job done, and know how to make tradeoffs while keeping the big picture firmly in mind.
- User-focused and data-driven; you’re passionate about user experience and creating intuitive products.
- A realistic optimist; you know how to balance client needs with real-life requirements, and you enjoy solving complex problems.
- A creative and solutions-oriented thinker; you’re drawn toward continuous improvement, and see challenges as opportunities. You work to find the path toward “yes,” and you’re not afraid to try new things to get there.
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who can navigate quickly between high-visibility projects without losing sight of the details.
What Catches Our Eye
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a technical field
- Previous experience leading RFP/RFI processes
- Experience in product strategy, technical consulting or a related field
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?