Via is actively focused on building out top-notch transportation solutions in Germany. Some of our mobility services include BerlKönig, a first-of-its-kind integrated transit operations showcase in Berlin, and sprinti, our innovative suburban service in Hannover. We are now looking for a Field Manager to help us bring our partnership with BASF, Standort Shuttle to the next level in terms of efficiency, scalability and sustainability.
As Field Manager, you will take care of our daily operations in Ludwigshafen, ensuring employees, contractors, and visitors can smoothly navigate around the largest integrated chemical complex in the world. You will drive continuous improvement, with significant opportunity to shape the future of how our business will grow in the region.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a key role in launching the operations on the ground and work with our experienced senior team to make decisions on how to setup the service
- Ensure the smooth daily operation of our service and ensure the continuous optimisation of processes and rider experience
- As local “Betriebsleiter” you are the main contact for our partner in day-to-day operations and guarantee the highest customer satisfaction
- Recruit, train, and oversee a team of excellent drivers for our service
- Work closely with our central guidance operations team to ensure adequate live-support for the service as well as high-quality customer experience
- Coordinate vehicle related processes like vehicle ramp-up, maintenance, and cleaning, and steer subcontractors accordingly
- Standardize and improve operational processes and systems
Who You Are:
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial attitude - you don't shy away from obstacles, but rather see them as opportunities
- True team player - you enjoy working in an energetic team environment
- You remain calm under stress and can find smart solutions when an issue pops up
- Tech enthusiast who likes to work data-driven
- Outgoing and communicative - you find the right tone in different contexts, no matter if you are speaking to the management level at our partners, drivers or tech team members
- Native-level German speaker with advanced English skills
- You have a valid driver's license
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.