We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our technical launch team. In this role, you will plan and oversee the launch of new Via markets throughout the world. You will lead the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with cities, public transit agencies, corporations, universities, and other transportation providers. You will be a key stakeholder ensuring our product and business teams align on what’s most important - exceptional service delivery for our partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Define, coordinate, and oversee all technical aspects of launching Via’s revolutionary mobility solution in new markets, working closely with Via’s product and engineering teams.
- Lead cross-team process & program initiatives with a keen focus on quality and scalability
- Set project schedules and work cross-functionally to ensure on-time completion of development milestones
- Proactively work to improve KPIs/data points/engineering velocity
- Be able to make conscientious, responsible decisions on the fly when things don't go according to plan
- Collaborate with Via’s business teams to scope and design new projects and business lines based on your operational and product expertise
- Manage technical initiatives from the close of a new deal through the launch, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering and expansion teams to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
Who You Are:
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- Bachelors' degree with a record of strong academic achievement
- 5+ years experience
- Tech background and tech oriented
- Familiar with the mobile world
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Focused and reliable
- An extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to work under pressure
What Catches Our Eye:
- Proficiency in multiple languages
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?