As a Business Development Representative, you will support the growth of our Platform business by generating opportunities for our sales team. Through inbound and outbound means, you will prospect potential clients - articulating the value of Via’s on-demand transit solution.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new business leads and relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert on Via’s on-demand transit solution and clearly convey its value proposition & capabilities to external parties
- Partner with sales team to secure and manage meetings with potential clients
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Hit and exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top and ahead of KPIs
Who You Are:
- 1+ years’ sales/business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- An appetite for learning with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
What Catches Our Eye:
- Hands-on experience with market-mapping and client outreach
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup in the technology, software, or mobility space
Compensation and Benefits
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.