We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and a strong technical background. This is a role that needs someone with a strong desire to be hands on and a "can-do" attitude.
What You'll Do
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in IT roles.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting SaaS applications and services.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in Okta (or equivalent) G suite, MDM and AWS.
- Experience with automation systems.
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- A multitasker, hands-on problem-solver, and process oriented
- Have a can-do attitude, great communication skills, and a creative mind to solve problems
- Fast learner and passionate about adopting new technologies
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?