Via is looking for an experienced Technical Support Operations Director to join the TLV office.
What You'll Do
- Provide best in class support to our customers and partners for their technical support needs
- Manage 3 teams within the global support organization, including direct management of Team Leaders and indirect management of > 20 support eng and technical operations personnel.
- Set the long term vision for Global Technical Support as Via continues to grow rapidly
- Own the department roadmap, milestones & KPI’s.
- Drive outcomes for initiatives and projects in collaboration with other customer support and engineering teams
- Develop and track performance metrics to better identify, measure and improve opportunities in processes, tools,training, and team performance.
- Build and sustain productive relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate to continually improve the customer support experience
- Maintaining a high level of service according to SLAs.
- Handle customer escalations, complex, and on-going problem situations.
- Manage communication with cross organization functions.
- Promote and enforce support procedures and processes.
- Produce weekly and monthly summary management reports on technical support tickets.
Who You Are
- At least 5+ years’ experience as technical support manager, working with global customers, preferably for a SaaS company
- BA/B.Sc. in Industrial management / Computer science or other quantitative or technical fields.
- A leader - be able to guide and mentor the team members Experience with Help Desk ticketing system management, ticketing routing and Customer-centric approach.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively.
- Experience managing and improving technical documentation systems for technical support teams
- Ability to ask as well as answer meaningful and impactful questions, ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Team player – ability to work as part of company-wide department.
- Excellent English.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?