We are looking for an Associate Principal to join our Product Marketing team. This is a critical role in helping tell the TransitTech story to cities, transit agencies, school districts, and corporations. You will work across Marketing, Sales, Partner Success, and Product to conceive, frame, and execute compelling go-to-market plans, support renewal and upsell, and drive feature adoption. This role requires the ability to think strategically, work tactically, and create effective and compelling stories, insights, and programs.
Whether you have product marketing experience or just love digging deep into technology products to help make the complex simple, this is a dream job for someone who is ambitious and smart looking to have an immediate impact.
What You'll Do:
The Product Marketing team at Via is focused on four strategic goals:
- Know our partners (what we call our customers): Gather partner and market analysis to help the product, marketing, and sales teams understand the landscape and compete effectively.
- Tell the Via Product story: Create and maintain the product 'story’ and articulate how each solution maps to a broader Via narrative and value proposition. Describe the impact of our solutions for each of our target personas. s. Plan the launch of new products and features, and manage the cross-functional roll-out of the plan.l.
- Enable internal teams: Create training and materials for teams on messaging, product capabilities, market landscape. Support demand generation and content marketing campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to target personas. Establish a strong relationship between Product, Marketing, Partnerships that demonstrates alignment across the company and enables teams to drive product adoption/increased sales
- Keep Via sticky: Monitor and communicate product marketing program effectiveness metrics to the greater marketing team. Build consistency around product launches and improved packaging that are supported by clear and persuasive positioning, messaging, and collateral.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional experience, ideally in fast-paced, high-growth businesses.
- A storyteller with customer empathy who can translate complex technical concepts into smart and human value propositions.
- Strategic thinker who can also tactically plan and manage a project through to the end.
- Excitement to learn about what makes our solutions unique and to tell that story globally.
- A thoughtful and clear communicator.
- Ability to prioritize and manage through complexity--and across time zones!
- Able to collaborate, build consensus and solve problems across a diverse team.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Ability to communicate in plain language, jargon free
- Make the complex and technical simple and compelling
- Creative and intellectually curious, high EQ and low ego
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?