We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join our SOC team in TLV.
This is a great opportunity to be a key member of the SOC team, which is responsible for continuously monitoring, responding and improving Via's security posture.
In this role, he or she will be responsible for the SOC infrastructure engineering and automation in a cloud based environment to monitor and safeguard the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Setting up and tailoring a log management, orchestration and response systems
- Operate and administer SOC Infrastructure
- Scripting and automation of SOC playbooks
- Key role in security products evaluation, maintenance and tuning
- Operate in a demanding and exciting global environment
- SME (subject matter expert) for security operation automations workflows
- Continuously improve SOC capabilities and lead new innovations and solutions
- Promoting a strong security culture driving security awareness and best practices and continual improvement across the business
- Working across the business to ensure that security and operational controls are followed to ensure client data remains secure, available, and private
- Drive implementation of countermeasures, mitigations, and containment
Who You Are:
- BSc. Computer Science and/or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a security engineer or equivalent
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with SIEM/Log management engineering
- Experience with scripting and automation of SOAR playbooks - advantage
- Ability to learn new security technologies and adopt new security tools
- Ability to self-operate and with independence and ownership in mind
- All around team player, fast self-learning individual
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good familiarity with:
- Public cloud (AWS, GCP, etc) & SaaS security solutions
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility.
Ready to join the ride?