We are looking for a Cloud Security Analyst to join our SOC team in TLV.
This is a great opportunity to be a key member of the SOC team, which is responsible for continuously monitoring, responding and improving Via's security posture.
In this role, he or she will be responsible for performing in-depth analysis and incident response in a cloud based environment, writing playbooks, establishing and identifying capabilities to monitor and safeguard the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor, investigate, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
- In depth intrusion & Threat Intelligence analysis in a cloud based environment
- Perform proactive investigations and Threat Hunting
- Design, build, and maintain SOC procedures and playbooks
- Lead and train Tier 1 analysts to monitor and triage any security incidents while driving automation
- Handle incident events providing technical, hands-on investigation, and support
- Operate in a demanding and exciting global environment
- Key role in security products evaluation, tuning and signature creation
- Drive implementation of countermeasures, mitigations, and containment
- Working with the team’s engineers to design and drive automation for response and remediation of malicious activity
- Building dashboards, sophisticated alerts and reports for critical security events
- Continuously improve SOC capabilities and lead new innovations and solutions
- Promoting a strong security culture driving security awareness and best practices and continual improvement across the business
- Working across the business to ensure that security and operational controls are followed to ensure client data remains secure, available, and private
Who You Are:
- BSc. Computer Science or similar and/or related professional security qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SOC operations
- Technical experience and hands-on in the following analytical domains: Intrusion analysis, Log analysis, Cloud IaaS & SaaS analysis
- Experience in Threat detection and intelligence, hunting targeted attacks and new emerging threats
- All around team player, fast self-learning individual
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Red team or penetration testing experience - advantage
- Understanding of the current threats, attack trends and threat detection services
- Good familiarity with:
- Public cloud & SaaS security solutions
- MacOS & Windows Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- SIEM & SOAR or similar tools
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility.
Ready to join the ride?