Via is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for partners, drivers, and riders. Our operational support team works tirelessly on the back-end to ensure that riders on Via-powered services happen as smoothly as possible. With the recent exciting launch of the BerlMobil, Berlin’s paratransit service, and Via’s ongoing Berlkönig service, we are looking for a Support Centre Senior Manager to structure and scale our support centre in Berlin. If you are motivated by impact, are looking for an opportunity to problem-solve, can figure out things on the go, have a bias towards action, are humble and open-minded, this could be your next career opportunity!
What You'll Do:
- Setup scalable processes for capacity planning and recruitment
- Own shift planning for our operational support agents
- Manage our operational support team including performance and training
- Lead the evolution of our organizational structure to streamline processes as we grow
- Monitor our operations using proprietary technology tools and relentlessly work on improving our service to ensure the best experience for our customers
- Continuously develop solutions to identify pain points and address them
- Measure successes, report on relevant KPIs and coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure our support center is always ready to support Via’s expansion and launch of new services across the DACH region
Who You Are:
- Fluent in German and English (German on native or bilingual level)
- Experience in a call center-type of environment
- Experience scaling a team by defining a sustainable organizational structure
- Ability to navigate uncertainty, communicate a vision, set direction and make decisions
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Independent self-starter; you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to meaningfully grow Via in DACH and beyond
- Skilled at communicating professionally with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- 2+ years working experience, including internships
What Catches Our Eye:
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We've partnered with Europe's largest cities and most progressive transport leaders to launch next-generation public mobility systems in over 50 European cities — from advanced wheelchair accessible services in Berlin, to on-demand buses in London, to reimagined school transport services in rural France, and everything in between.
We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunities employer.