We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Team Leader to manage all aspects of automation test execution in support of web and mobile applications at Via. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in our engineering offices in Sofia.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for defining and implementing an effective test strategy, QA process, and procedures for multidisciplinary mobility solutions.
- Recruiting, mentoring, and managing the day-to-day activities of QA team members
- Analyze requirement specifications, devise tests accordingly, supervise and conduct test execution
- Own the “production gate” as part of overall responsibility over the quality of our products
- Lead the process of defining, designing, and maintaining our Automation frameworks
- Analyze, document and track issues and defects as part of the QA life cycle
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products
- Reflect product maturity status to management based on well defined KPI’s
Who You Are
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in automation testing
- Deep understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience working within a cloud environment with scripting skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Excellent team collaboration and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
What catches our eye
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with relevant experience - a major advantage
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD) processes
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (200 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.