As a Partner Success Associate for Remix by Via’s partnerships team, we are looking for experienced transportation planners who are excited about building more livable cities across North America. This includes educating users on Remix, transit planning and street design best practices, creative problem solving, and helping guide our product roadmap. You’ll execute our success strategy with new and existing customers, and scale our team to accommodate a growing base of Remix users. Partner Success at Remix by Via requires a variety of skills: an understanding of the transit planning process and street design process, a relentless desire to solve problems, an inclination for customer service, and the ability to engage others when teaching technical topics.
Please note this role is fully open to remote workers (US West or East coast preferred).
What You'll Do:
- Be our primary point of contact for a portion of the Remix customer community
- Continually teach, advise, and challenge our customers to ensure their success
- Work closely with our renewals manager to win customer renewals
- Ensure our product roadmap aligns with the needs of the transit industry
- Support other aspects of the customer experience such as training content, newsletter, and on-site events
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role; Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting experience in a software/SaaS environment preferred or 1+ years of relevant work in the transit or transportation industry as an engineer or planner.
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you and for you
- You are a strong presenter and are energized by spending the day speaking and listening to others and teaching technical content, to large and small groups.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- Transportation Experience, either in public sector or consulting
- Teaching experience at any level
- Strong communication skills, either with diverse sets of stakeholders or in presentation formats
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?