We are looking for a Tier2 Technical Support Engineer to join our team.
This is a role that needs someone with a strong desire to be hands on and the patience to solve customer and partner’s concerns with a can-do attitude.
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of different services;
- Establish, manage and lead support know how, issue resolution capabilities and customer problem solving;
- Work closely with Via's Algo researchers, developers and analysts;
- Coordinate and Reply to customer escalation with the relevant R&D team and operations departments
- Work with Partner Success team on their escalations
- Track, follow and improve SLA & KPIs
Who You Are:
- Hands-on experience with different operating systems, linux is preferred
- Good technical skills, unafraid of using new systems and technologies
- Proven track record of analytical capabilities
- Passionate about details, highly logical and methodical
- A team player, excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with other departments
- Super responsible, independent and taking ownership of issues from end to end
- Flourish under pressure and effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously in an international environment
- Can do attitude, creative, taking ownership and striving to solve problems
- Fast learning skills and passionate about adopting new technologies
What Catches Our Eye:
- BSc. in Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Manual QA background
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (200 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.