As a Remix Product Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and refining the vision for how we can help planners improve transportation in their communities. You will gather input from internal stakeholders and our more than 350 customers to prioritize new features and capabilities that help transportation staff analyze, plan, communicate, and execute changes to their transportation systems and infrastructure. You will have accountability for defining success and achieving results by collaborating closely with a team of designers, engineers, and cross-functional team members to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users and achieve our goals of better transportation outcomes.
Please note that this role is fully open to remote workers.
What You’ll Do:
- You will deeply understand transit and street design planners needs through frequent customer interviews and tracked customer requests
- You will synthesize these needs into a product strategy & prioritization framework with clear measurable goals and get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders
- You will work closely with the engineering and design teams to scope, design, build, and iterate features that advance this strategy
- You will work with marketing and success teams to communicate and roll out new capabilities to customers
- You will measure the results, learn, and iterate
Who You Are:
- You are a “simplifier” who breaks down complex logical and technical concepts and readily finds product-oriented solutions to divergent customer requests
- You have a natural empathy for users and instincts for what makes a great software product
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have a bias for action
- You take a deeply collaborative approach to your work
- You have passion and energy that inspires others
- You have at least 2 years of experience in product management or other highly relevant work, such as experience in the transportation industry, building map-based products, or working on design software.
What Catches Our Eye:
- You are familiar with transportation data standards, planning workflows, or have a civil or transportation engineering background
- You have experience unraveling complex technical problems
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?