The Director of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales productivity allowing our growing Partnerships Team (sales and customer success organizations) to more efficiently sell Via’s offering at scale. This is an extremely exciting role in a very high growth company with offices in +15 countries and clients in almost 40 countries. This individual will be key to the success of our business leading initiatives related to planning, CRM design and implementation, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, sales compensation design and administration, and sales technology.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for all aspects of sales planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, sales process optimization, sales support development and territory planning globally
- Partner with sales leadership on product types and pricing models to reach revenue goals while maximizing ROI for our customers
- Optimize and grow the sales operations structure and environment to deliver high and consistent service levels to the organization enabling revenue growth
- Influence CRM and sales technology strategy to scale ahead of the business’ needs
- Maintain and modify policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with client-facing teams
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Partner with People Operations and Finance Teams on the administration of sales incentive compensation plans
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of process and/or system issues
- Facilitate and audit deal review and approval procedures
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data, converting data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics to address new opportunities or challenges
- Develop and execute sales training and enablement programs
- Work closely with marketing, particularly around customer segmentation and lead handling processes
Who You Are:
- 7+ years’ experience working in sales, business or marketing operations
- Ability to work independently and a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
- Startup and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Expertise in BI tools and CRM systems including Salesforce
- Extensive first-hand experience with progressive sales automation systems and demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Proven proficiency in identifying, prioritizing and resolving complex problems
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong technical, research, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- MBA or other advanced degree
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?