We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Team Leader to manage all aspects of automation test execution in support of web and mobile applications at Via. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in our engineering offices in Israel
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for defining and implementing an effective test strategy, QA process, and procedures for multidisciplinary mobility solutions.
- Recruiting, mentoring, and managing the day-to-day activities of QA team members
- Analyze requirement specifications, devise tests accordingly, supervise and conduct test execution
- Own the “production gate” as part of overall responsibility over the quality of our products.
- Lead the process of defining, designing, and maintaining of our Automation frameworks
- Analyze, document, and track issues and defects as part of the QA life cycle.
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products.
- Reflect product maturity status to management based on well defined KPI’s
Who You Are
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in automation testing
- Deep understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience working within a cloud environment with scripting skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Excellent team collaboration and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with relevant experience - a major advantage
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD) processes
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?