As Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a critical role in Via’s European recruiting efforts by supporting the rapid growth of our team as we scale our business. Your main focus will be to serve as the primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at Via and ensure the full candidate experience is best-in-class.
What You'll Do:
- Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging and booking candidate travel, and organizing in-house interviews
- Work with hiring managers across the organization to define and organize the interview process for new searches
- Prepare Via’s team before all interviews and promptly gather and share feedback with hiring managers
- Anticipate conference room needs and ensure that resources are booked for in-house interviews
- Debrief candidates after their interview(s) and answer questions as needed
- Correspond with candidates and provide email updates
- Support sourcing efforts to find the best talent
Who You Are:
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- 1+ year(s) of successful experience as an agency recruiter or as a recruiting coordinator in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and a record of outstanding academic achievement
- Fluent in English
What Catches Our Eye:
- Prior experience with resume sourcing
- Previous experience in a startup or otherwise fast-paced environment
- Fluency in a second European language, as well as English
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?